Saturday, November 11, 2006

Took Christian out for a night on the town

Thanks to my parents, they scored us all tickets to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert in Erie last night. We all like the music, and had never been to one of their concert, so we couldn't refuse.

This was Christian's first large production concert he's been to. He was excited and ready for some rock and roll!

Thankfully they didn't do a strip search and I was able to smuggle in the camera.





Click to play the video:


Afterward, of course we asked Christian if he liked the concert, and his comment: "Heck yeah!" It was an excellent show and I'm sure he's probably going to want to go next year as well. That's fine with me.

-Ben

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool video!
Glad u guys enjoyed it.
We are happy to start Booger down the path of decadent rock concerts!
I'll start saving now for next years tickets.

Ben said...

That's too funny. Danine had said the same thing this morning about saving up now for next year.

buffy said...

looks like u had a great time. great stolen vid. sounds great. maybe next year i will be allowed to go. doesn't that sound great. oh ya, its me. remember me? i'm ur great sis.