Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day


Thank you Christian for being the best son a mother could ask for!  Thank you for ALWAYS being there to help out (even when you were just a wee lad!).  Thank you for cruising along with your old mother on shopping trips and giving your opinion on how something looks, even though I really know you extremely hate it (remember this is good practice for the girlfriend times and for when you get a wife someday, lol!).  Thank you for allowing me to be your mother (even though I know it's tough at times to admit I am your mother!).  Thank you for staying true to how you've been raised and the values set upon you, especially this day in age.  Lastly......thank you Christian for listening.  I love with you every being of myself. 143 always and forever!

Mom

1 comment:

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

I hope your Mother's day was a great one!

Having such great kids makes the day that much better!!