Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Run, Run as Fast You Can!

Yes that’s right the Rhino has been given official RUNNING notice tonight.  We just got home about an hour ago from a session with PT Bob and he gave Christian the go ahead to start running.  YEA!!!! Rhino can even do the elliptical, treadmill, and the stair stepper.  In words of Rhino “I can finally get my legs back”.  So hopefully he’ll be doing more of this…..

IMG_4490 - Copy 

and less and less of this………

IMG_5402

In fact it’s a bet to see if Rhino will go running tomorrow and on his first day of Christmas break even…hmmm….my guess is NOT!

That’s ok, because little does he know that mom is going to start some boot camp PT of her own here in the house.  Maybe I’ll give Rhino a RUN FOR HIS MY MONEY once spring hits {and then maybe not, lol!}.

1 comment:

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

YEAH!! Good for him to get the OK to run again!!
I want to wish you and your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy NEW YEAR!!!