Monday, October 23, 2006

Hog-tying a rhino

I used to be able to do this on my own when he was younger. It now takes the help of a friend of mine. But we were successful.



We tied his shirt sleeves together behind his back, and for an bonus points, I pulled the one shirt sleeve through his back belt loop to prevent him from being able to pull his arms above his head to increase the level of difficulty in getting out.





Of course this proved too difficult for him to escape, and eventually my wife helped him out. The days of doing this on my own are over I guess. But I still figure I got at least a few more years before he can really start defending himself against me, then at that point, the gloves are off!

Isn't male bonding such a brutal ritual?

- Ben

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

brutal... sure... but we all have been through it.. Dads always find a new way to mess with their sons..

Ben said...

can I say that I can't wait for the day when Christian can take Ben down...it's coming sooner than Ben thinks.

Danine

Ben said...

Bah! As I get older I get craftier. I'll always be able to take him down one way or another.

-Ben

Anonymous said...

we'll always be able to tag team and beat him down lol. The REAL fun part is gonna be when he starts dating and we can REALLY mess with him;-)