Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pictures by Rhino

The Rhino household has been trying to keep warm in the frozen, snow covered NW PA area.  It’s been snowing almost continuously since right before Christmas….UGH!!

There’s not much news to report other than Christian had a follow-up appointment with the famous Dr. G on Friday.  The drive down was quite interesting as another snow storm was coming in!  The normal drive takes about 45 minutes each way, on Friday it took as almost an hour and half!! to just get down to Dr. G’s office.  It was worth it though, as Dr. G has released Christian to go back to sports “as tolerated”.  She still doesn’t want him jumping or any high impact onto his ankle but it looks like we are in the home stretch here!!

Also Christian has been counting down the days till his 16th birthday in March {I think he started counting the day after his 15th birthday to be realistic..LOL}.  We’ve been trying to think of embarrassing thrilling ways to celebrate the Rhino’s birthday….oh forget it you KNOW there will be some embarrassing parts in there too!!  Any and all suggestions are welcomed.

I’m proud to say Christian is also looking into some colleges and we’ll be going to see a few locally in the next couple of months too.  He’s getting into a lot of different things now and one of them is photography {I might of had a little bit of influence on that..LOL!}.  Rhino took these pictures during our Friday snowy trip.  It’s great to see your child develop interests in all matters of things!  Maybe someday “Robo Rhino” will be known throughout the world!…HEHE!

camp 

road

tree

tree2

1 comment:

Suzie said...

love the pics! Good Job Rhino.

And I smile everytime you call him Robo-Rhino, since I came up with that! haha

I am sure he is ready to get back into some activities. I know when I broke my arm in 9th grade, I was dying to get back to playing ball.

**hugs**