Sunday, February 28, 2010

Let March begin!!

March is going to hold quite a few exciting moments in Rhino’s life this year!

Of course the first being he turns SIXTEEN!!!!  The day that Rhino has been dreaming of since he hit the big two digits {ya know 10}.  110975714_e6fad3b0b3 This is when he will be also getting a job {flipping burgers here he comes!}, being able to go out on dates without the parents around {I don’t want to know…..really I don’t want to know!}, having more freedom, and on the slippery slide to adulthood {why can’t he just be 3 forever??}.

I know we say time and time again that we are truly blessed to have such a wonderful teenage Rhino but I sat back the other day to think about who all has been gifted into Rhino’s life and I can NOT believe the variety of people that Rhino has come to know.  And every time I meet one of them, whether it’s a teenager to an elderly adult, each one has nothing but praise for Rhino.  I hope pray Rhino realizes how gifted he is to have such an array of friends and to be seen for a great child almost adult.

Now if I can only make it thru the driving permit exam I think I will be able to survive manage pout my way thru the rest of his high school years!

No comments: