Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Chipmunk Phase

Rhino was going thru a chipmunk phase last week.  Really, Rhino just had all 4 of his wisdom teeth extracted last Monday!  I promised I wouldn’t take any pictures of him at all, but what kind of mother would I have been to keep that promise…….-6817 ssshhhhh….Christian has NO clue that I got this one and only picture of him.  Doesn’t he look all cute with those puffed up cheeks and the bunny ear ice packs? 

And can I say, our oral surgeon Dr. Basile was astounding!!  Not only did he keep apologizing to me when he was going over the instructions for the aftercare “because it is so much to handle all at once” and kept stating everything was written down and to feel free to call with any questions, but he personally called to check up on Christian the same night!!  You just don’t get that kind of service anymore.  Cudos to Dr. Basile, his entire office, and to Village Surgery Center too!

No comments: