Friday, March 06, 2009

It's happening!

I'm no longer the number one, uno numero, big cheese, head hauncho female in C's life.  It's official..*drum roll please*...C's got his first girlfriend, *sigh*.

Her name is Becca.  She's 15 and goes to a neighboring school (which in itself is becoming a complication.  thank goodness for unlimited texting!).  I've yet to meet the young lady, which whom shall never hurt my little boy's heart if she knows what's good for her, lol!! But I have seen pictures on her and have asked questions and I can say for the most part I do approve.

Now it's time to start devising all the incredible ways that I can embarrass my son to no end, for what else is a good mother for right?

~danine

3 comments:

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

i know what you mean mama bear! Don't break my baby's heart! or else!
I'm sure C has a great sense of judgement and won't let you down!!

I hope you meet her soon and get to show he the nakie pics or something equally embarassing! heehee

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day to C! Can't believe he's 15 and I don't even want to think about the big 1-6 next year. Any girlfriend he has will be in for a reeaalll treat meeting the whole family!

Sew a Fine Seam said...

Just found you from MckMama's site. couldn't resist commenting when you said your son's first girlfriend is Becca. My 3 year old's name is Becca, and reading your post made me think ahead to the time she may be someone's girlfriend! Yikes!!!
Good luck watching your son go through all those teenage joys and trials!!
Blessings,
Jill