Friday, June 26, 2009

We’re packed…..

Ok we’re all packed and ready to head out for the big trip to Columbus for the MLS (Major League Soccer) game tomorrow, Columbus Crew against New York Red Bulls.  These are the tickets that we surprised Christian with for his birthday, remember this….IMG_1819

Well as I speak type Christian and his buddy Matt are out side practicing their moves skills and talking all about this trip.

IMG_2928

I don’t know if I can handle 2 teenage boys, plus Ben for over a four hour road trip, I’m thinking knowing I’m going to need alot of chocolate!!

It’ll be nice though to finally spend some time with the Rhino.  Since the beginning of May, we’ve hardly have seen the illusive beast.  Between Civil War re-enactment, soccer, hanging out with friends, and he did a couple days stint house sitting with my mom for my aunt, we were beginning to wonder if we truly did have a child, lol.  Awww the wonders of being a parent to a teenager, well at least he shows up every now and then AND we can always track him down by the little device that NEVER leaves a teenagers hand…….cell phone….LOL!!

IMG_2926

1 comment:

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

can you believe our teenager does NOT have a cell phone! GASP! and he's not begging for one (we are researching them though...to see what we will be getting him soon) with the girl friend, he'll be driving soon...nope, not asking to do that either! we figured WE need him to have one!

I'm reading backwards, so i read that the trip was great... glad it was a great trip!