Sunday, June 28, 2009

A weekend at the Crew

We’re back from our weekend in Columbus and one word describes it AWESOME! 2009-06-28-1524-19 Christian and his buddy Matt had a blast and even learned quite a bit too in the process.  Talk has begun about doing it again next year, maybe at a totally different stadium, who knows we might just travel to all the MLS stadiums!

IMG_3006

I was completely amazed at the speed at which they play.  It’s like watching lightening.  In fact I had a hard time initially taking pictures and wasn’t quite sure if I could even get any good shots off….needless to say 150+ shots later I got a few good ones, lol!

IMG_3096

IMG_3037

IMG_3078

It was great to sit in the stands (which we had great seats btw) and listen to Christian yell at the players and tell them what to do.  I’m thinking the parents chalked up a major hit with this one and it’s a memory Christian will carry with him for a lifetime!

~danine

3 comments:

Suzie said...

I am so glad you had a great time. See, not everything in OH is bad. HAHA You were sooooo close to the Shoe. (The Horseshoe where the Bucks play) did you stop to take pictures? hahahhahahaha you know you loved being in the buckeye state! Love ya neener!

Kelly said...

Glad to hear that you all had a great time. The pictures that you took are awesome. BTW, I knew you would survive the four hour trip...you rock, those boys/men have nothing on you!

Love,
Kelly

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

pics were GREAT!!
I'm sure Rhino WILL always remember that!