Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fireworks

The Rhino had another Civil War Re-enactment this weekend closer to home (only a 45 minute drive this time!) and the bonus on top of it all was the Battery got to start the firework show on Friday night! WOOT WOOT!

IMG_3288 

You can see here the fireworks and the civil war era tents the guys use!  So it was double bonus for the hubby and I to go and see the kiddo in action plus to see a firework show! 

Rhino is home now, stuffing his face full of food and off to use the world of modern technology….for how long he will stay home well that’s a wonder unto its own.  I’m thinking these days are preparing us for when Rhino leaves the nest for college. Yes I know we have 3 more years till then but I KNOW I will need those years to nicely ease myself into knowing my son won’t just be gone for a weekend, or a night at a friends house but for months on end….Argh.