Sunday, July 05, 2009

Why’s this person calling me Mom?

The Rhino has been an illusive beast this summer (as previously mentioned!). 

Other than our family trip to Columbus we’ve hardly seen the lad for more than 24 hours here and there!

Now I know the feeling my parents must of went through when I hit my teenage years and was constantly on the go (or wanted to be constantly on the go!).  Christian was invited to spend the weekend with Eggie and family at their camp over the 4th of July weekend and again he’ll be off for re-enactment on Thursday!

So truly who is this beast that walked into my house with a duffle bag FULL of dirty laundry….calling me momIMG_3272 ….demanding what was for dinner….and then marching off to the great wonders of modern technology?  IMG_3270

Because my sweet little boy is still in the back yard playing with his Tonka trucks and Rescue Heroes while I’m drawing his bath water and getting ready to tuck him in for the night…….aw the memories!

 

1 comment:

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

they are still too young to be out after dark, right?

who are these men, and where are our little boys?