Monday, October 27, 2008

Soccer season has come to a close :(

It's official soccer season has come to an end, boo! I can't begin to say how immensely I enjoyed being a soccer mom and traveling all over this year to all the games, even sitting through the sun, rain, and yes I'm going to say the 30 degree weather at the end was a bit much but hey I just kept adding those layers of clothes!

I can't wait for next year (and I know you all are sitting on pins and needles waiting for the next round of pics...hehe!). It's like each one of those boys becomes your own and even though Thursday was our last game, I already miss everyone of them!

(all 6 of the Senior boys Varsity soccer players at Senior night receiving their jackets!)


Senior night came and went and as posted before, C was excited for senior night for the chance to start because the announce the JV starters names BUT there was a hitch this year! The JV game never got played during Senior night. The girls soccer team needed that time slot to make up a game that had previously gotten cancelled. We were all bummed. I know C was quite disappointed, but we all know there's next year!



I can say though, that on our last game of the season C got to start (pictured here)! I was excited for him and loved to see that all his hard work had paid off. He got to play for almost all of this game.


We are so proud of you C by the dedication, hard work, sportsmanship and all around great team player you displayed during the year!! We couldn't of asked for a better teenagerhino soccer player! We love you!!


~ Mom and Dad

No comments: