Monday, October 27, 2008

Penn State.......ROOOAAR!

Penn State kicked some O'crap State arse this weekend!! (Go Joe Pa, Go Joe Pa, Go Joe Pa!) In the meantime, I think our cats got alittle bit into the action, lol. Here's some candid shots I thought I'd pass along for fun.
The Nittany Lion (yes that's his name but we call him Nitters!). Hey when you're a PSU fan nothing is beyond being named Nittany!! C is lucky we didn't name him Nittany.Cole (the black cat) and Sundae girl going at it. For some unknown reason these two decided they wanted to spar. Don't get me wrong, our cats have their moments but never anything like this so I just had to grab the camera and get in on the action!
Why is it that I'm always doing laundry? (other than living with a teenage boy who was active in sports!) Cole has gotten into a habit now of jumping into the nice warm basket of freshly washed/dried clothes. This basked I just pulled from the dryer and was so full of clothes he was trying to wedge himself into the corner as much as possible....argh!!

No comments: