Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's Day...THANK YOU!


From our family to every single veteran out there we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts everything that you've sacraficed to give us our freedom.

I grew up watching my Papa walk out every day to the flag pole in his yard, hang the American flag, host it up the flag pole and give it a salute. This from a man that fought hard in WWII, and doesn't talk at all about it (we've gotten a snippit from him in all of the 50+ years!). When we bought our house, we made sure that the flag that Papa and Nana bought for us was hung out everyday and every since one still hangs there!

I grew up with the deepest respect for our Veterans and the American flag, still have it, and my son was taught that same respect. So again THANK YOU for allowing me and my family to live!

~danine

No comments: