Friday, December 12, 2008

Don't worry NASA it's only our house!



Ben was at it again last night! Adding Frosty the inflatable (not a fake frosty but the "real" frosty) to the yard and MY NEW GIRAFFE!!!!!

I came home from work and was totally shocked to see a jolly jingle giraffe sitting at my back door all plugged in waiting for me to love him. I screamed like a little school girl went bouncing into the house to quiz C on it (I already knew him and my mother were up to being the little elves!) the second thought immediately was "oh crap Ben is going to kill me and we have NO where to store this after Christmas". Oh well, I love giraffes and have never seen a Christmas giraffe before, maybe the little elf who delivered it will also allow for storage????


I can say our house this year isn't as bad as it normally is. I'm thinking as the hubby gets older NASA is safe from seeing that from the international space station...hehe!


~danine

3 comments:

lisa said...

OH!!!! That giraffe is SOOOO cute!! And a perfect gift for you! So from C and your parents? Is all of that in your backyard? Needs to be where more can appreciate it!

Danine said...

it's actually all is my side yard so just drive on by and you can see.....wear some protective eye wear though, lol!

Suzie said...

ok, so if your giraffe comes up missing, don't come looking this way...LOL Because it is not like I love giraffes or anything...hehe