Saturday, December 20, 2008

OLD versus Young

I've come to realize how OLD I really am compared to how young and tough C has become!

It was never a problem for me to wrestle with him and we've always truely wrestled, rough housed and I was able to toss C around. Well last night I started to rough house with C and to my dismay.....*gasp*...I couldn't budge the rhino! I can't pick him up anymore! I can't throw him off the coach! I can't bundle him up in a blanket like a pig! Now the rolls are reversed and he's kicking my arse, *sigh*.

The only advantage I have.....he's still severly ticklish everywhere and heck yea I'm going to use that every chance I get!

~danine

1 comment:

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

they grow up WAY too fast!!
We aren't old, we've just MATURED! ;-)
hubby says he's grown up, he just HASN'T matured! lol