Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I've been tagged....did I tag you?


Well my lovely friend Suzie photo tagged me so here it is.

It's a picture of my grandfather (Papa), Rhino, and my dad (PD) at Christmas time at Papa's house.  It's the three generations of men in my life that mean so much to me.  I'm blessed to have them all still with me.

Now it's your turn, Lisa and Kelly and Ros to all be tagged.  The rules are you go to your fourth picture folder and choose the fourth picture in that folder and post in with an explanation as to what it's about.  Then you can tag someone else.

Have fun!

~danine

2 comments:

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

I don't have my pictures organized (yet) into folders because this is my new computer. so i went to my camera downloads and went to the last folder, since there were only 3, and went to the fourth pic. heehee...check it out for yourself!
what a great experience for Rhino to know your dad AND grandpa. so many kids don't get to know their grandparents much less great grandparents!

lisa said...

Thanks for the tag!! done!

Nice pic!