Saturday, January 17, 2009

Rhino Wrestling


I do have to say the time has come that Ben can no longer take C down.  Infact, it's quite evident that C is learning to wrestle his way around Ben and do some damage of his own now and even to push Ben around (let's just face hon, you've gotten old like me...hehe!!).

As evidence entails, the ritual male bonding took place this morning in our kitchen as I was trying to herd the crew out the door for their haircuts and low and behold my boys (can you see I didn't say men...I said B-O-Y-S) get into a rumbling match.  Needless to say a couple punches and "ouch's" in, I grabbed my trusty camera and started to document that C was getting some licks in on Ben....whoooo hooooo!!  

I was so enthralled that C's day had FINALLY come (we all warned you Ben!) that I could of cared less if we were an hour late *gasp..what horror* to their appointment.  

What's even funnier is all these years of Ben rough housing with C, C ended up turning the tables and learning all those tricks and using them right back at his 'ol dad today.  As you can tell here........they're both going for the "grab the hood and pull over the face deal"....neither one succeeded though.

Since it seems like they got their wrestling moves down, now I'll see if I can get both of them to cook a meal, do laundry, clean the house AND bake me an apple pie.....I'd be in heaven!         ~danine

3 comments:

lisa said...

boys!! Too funny. Keep goin at the gym, and you'll be right back in that game!

Kelly said...

It seems to me that watching that was well worth being late for the haircut appointments. It is so hard to believe that our babies are getting so big. We will need to get together soon. Let me know when you are available.
Love,
Kelly

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

we always think that day is far away and before we know it they have grown up (and are bigger than us) right before our eyes!!

i hope they were able to still get hair cuts!!